Thursday, March 4, 2010

The Blogging World

Hello!! Well, I have finally given in to this thing called blogging and have entered into its world. I have to say that I have been a little nervous to start one of these because I'm not sure if my life is very interesting at the moment. My husband, Jordan, and I have been married since August of 2008 and are both working and going to school full time. I love cooking and singing and am passionate about so many things it seems, all of which I'm sure will make their way into this blog at some point! I feel like the majority of people I know who have blogs already have kids so they always have stuff to talk about. When you have kids you always have interesting stories to tell. So, I will do the best with what I've got to keep whoever reads this thing entertained.

I guess I'll start by saying that I seem to have caught whatever it is that is going around in terms of sickness. It all started this past weekend with a scratchy throat and turned into a full blown cold. Any other time it would not be a big deal, but it just so happens that I have to sing in one of my dearest friends wedding this weekend! YIKES!!!!! The funny thing is that I hardly ever get sick. God really does have a funny way of getting us to depend on Him sometimes! :) Fortunately, the sore throat has gone away and I'm just a bit stuffy now. However, I am heavily medicated so I should be ok for Sat. Any prayers on this issue are greatly appreciated!

Well, I guess that's all for now. Phew, got that first blog out of the way. That wasn't too bad! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment