Friday, April 16, 2010

Mail Update

Well, we finally started getting our mail again. This Tuesday I opened my mailbox and there it was! The good news is that I did get my birthday cards that family sent me. The not so good news is that I still have yet to see my Martha Stewart or Julia Child cookbook. I contacted both sellers and the Martha people told me that if I don't get my magazine by May 1st, then I should call them and they will send me the April edition. So, I will still get it but just have to wait a bit longer, and I don't know about you, but I have a hard time waiting. Oh, well I'm sure I'll live somehow! :) As for the cookbook, I contacted the sender and he told me he was sending me another one today UPS so I should get that sometime at the beginning of next week. So, it all worked out ok, as things usually always do, it all is just taking a little bit longer than expected.

Ok, on to something that is much more exciting to me. Recently I changed my major to Human Resources from Elementary Education. This was such a wonderful decisions for so many reasons, one being that I had all of my credits from my previous school count towards my degree. That equals less time and less money!! Anyway, when I switched it my evaluation told me that I only had one elective to finish to be done with my general education part. Well at the time I was registered for a history class and thought, great I'll just take this class and be done!. Well, then I thought, this is silly I should just test out of some class since it's only an elective credit that I need, so I dropped the class. Well, my advisor called me the other day and told me that I actually have all my electives completed!! I guess their system only shows classes up to how many you need and any additional classes it doesn't bring up. So, since I was registered for that history class it must have pushed one of my previous classes out of the way so it made it seem like I needed one more classs for my electives, and when I dropped it, that class showed up. Needless to say I am one happy camper!! So now I will actually have a little over a week and a half of school off before I start my summer semester!! Thank you Lord Jesus for that unexpected blessing!!

Hope you all have a wonderful weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment